Friday, February 12, 2010

Personal Trainer NYC Blog


Personal Training in NYC that is Affordable!

The nice weather is coming! And I know you are chomping at the bit trying to figure out how to get in the best shape of your life this spring and summer season. Problem is, with a personal trainer, you get in the best shape ever, but these days for many people just can’t afford it. As a personal trainer in NYC, I have 25 years of experience helping people get in the best shape of their lives, and of course, working on my own level of fitness. Lately, I have discovered that training with a partner (usually I train with my good friend Carlos Leon) or in a small group with friends, has been a great experience that I want to share with my clients.

Personal Training in NYC, Recession-Style!

I have turned my own experience into a solution that makes it affordable (yes, affordable!) for anyone to get the benefits of a working with a personal trainer without the expense. So, how would you like to get in awesome shape, do it with friends, have more fun, compete with your buddies (friendly of course), and see results you haven’t seen in a long time, or ever? And, how about getting personal training in NYC at a fraction of the cost of one-on-one personal training?
· No lines
· No waiting list for equipment
· No crowded classes


Personal Training in NYC has been Reinvented with Small Group Training

Share the cost of personal training in our Small Group Training Classes (limit 4-8 people) where there are no lines, no waiting, and no crowds! Just a serious fitness atmosphere with personalized training designed just for your needs.


Best Part: You and Your Friends Share the Cost of Personal Training in NYC!
Personal training in a group is ideal for getting in great shape because the extra push you get from your fitness partners drives you to lift that extra rep or sweat that extra pound off.

Personal Training in NYC without the Worry about how to Afford It!
Call for the schedule
give small group personal training a test drive.

Thank You,
Jeff Bell


Bell Fitness Company

12 St. Marks Place
NYC
212-226-5860

4 comments:

  1. I read articles and services about personal trainer in nyc and I really convinced about their kinds of workshops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice review about this article..this is looking awesome..You doing great job..thanks for sharing here.Personal Trainer Ratings

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could truly say that this page is one of a kind post because it shows nice info regarding on trainers but supposedly I'm looking forward to in home personal trainer Toronto.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for this valuable piece of information about Personal Training . I've been searching this for a long time and now I've founded on this great site! Thanks again for making such a cool post.
    Find Personal Trainer

    ReplyDelete